SUCoL Alumni Weekend – US Supreme Court 2022-2023 Preview
REGISTRATION LINK FOR FCBA MEMBERS COMING SOON!
Friday, September 23, 2022 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lecture and Panel Discussion
CLE – 3 credits
Location: Melanie Gray Ceremonial Courtroom
1 p.m. Registration opens
1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Program
The College of Law’s annual United States Supreme Court Preview brings together journalists, litigators, and academics to discuss cases pending before the Supreme Court. The event is open to students, alumni, and community members. The College of Law’s sixth annual Supreme Court Preview program will examine the pending cases on the docket for the 2022-2023 term. The Preview will open with featured speaker CNN’s Joan Biskupic, CNN Legal Analyst, followed by a panel discussion. Opportunity to earn CLE credit.
- Joan Biskupic, CNN Legal Analyst
- Celia Cohen L’90, Co-Head of Financial Institutions, United States, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Shubha Ghosh, Crandall Melvin Professor of Law and Director of the Syracuse Intellectual Property Law Institute
- Benita Miller L’96, Executive Director, Powerful Families, Powerful Communities NJ
- Aliza Milner, Teaching Professor and Director of Legal Communication and Research
- Gretchen Ritter, Syracuse University Vice Chancellor, Provost, and Chief Academic Officer
Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association HAPPY HOUR!
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Neporent Café